7 detox smoothies!
I know it’s probably the 098986785th time ive reblogged this but This is SO useful!
Yep posted this twice already
sleek & slender abs with karena! repeat 3 times
tipsy warm up - standing with dumbbells to your side, rock back and forth keeping your hips stationary, activating the core muscles warming them up for your workout.
knee up crossover - standing with one hand pressed above you, and the other one to your side (dumbbells in hand) twist to one side, lifting that knee up while bringing your elbow down to meet in front of you. return to standing and repeat.
cat crunch - in a plank position, begin with arching your back and pulling your knee towards your face while contracting your abs. fully extend your leg back, using both your abs and your low back moving as slowly as possible.
cinch it - in a plank position slowly rotate your hips side to side while keeping your shoulders in line above your elbows on the mat. be sure to touch your hip on the ground before changing direction!
plank kicks - hold a plank position for a 5 count, then lift one leg slightly up and hold for 5, kick it out to your side and hold for 5, then bring it back in and hold for 5 before dropping it back down to the ground. repeat for each side.
tabletop crunch - a 3 part crunch move, begin on your back with your legs in tabletop position. with your dumbbell in your hands, crunch up and place the dumbbell on top of your shins being careful not to let it fall. slowly lay back down before crunching back up to take the dumbbell and lay back down extending your legs straight out in the air!
basic crunches - on your back, lift your shoulders off the ground by contracting your core.
the butterfly - sitting up balancing on your bum, slowly flutter your legs, bringing one heel to the ground while the other is lifted up to eye level and alternate!
Shock Your Body: Definition Abs Workout
Looking for lean and sexy abs lines? This deep core strengthening workout with unique exercises will do just that. What I love about this workout is that it includes exercises that we don’t normally do so they will shock the body to perform in different ways.
Do this workout 3 days per week for 6 weeks in addition to your regular training and clean eating program. In order to burn fat all over your body, it is important to include HIIT training into your program.
**Note, try this workout for the first time without using resistance then once you are comfortable with the moves, introduce resistance and increase weekly wherever possible.Clamp
Targets back, abs, obliques, inner thighs, and outer thighs
- Lie faceup on floor with arms and legs extended upward; lift head, neck, and shoulders off floor.
- Simultaneously lower arms out to sides and open legs 45 degrees, keeping shoulders and chest lifted throughout.
- Return to start, squeezing palms together and legs together.
- Do 10 to 12 reps.
Targets back, abs, obliques, butt, and legs
- Start on floor in plank position, balancing on forearms and toes, elbows directly under shoulders. Clasp hands together.
- Lift right leg behind you as high as you can, then lower it without touching toes to floor and bring it out to right side.
- Return right leg to center, then repeat without touching toes to floor.
- Do 10 to 12 reps. Switch legs and repeat.
Targets back, abs, and obliques
- Sit on floor with legs extended, thighs together and feet flexed; tilt torso back 45 degrees and extend arms out to sides, palms facing forward.
- Rotate torso to right, sweeping left arm across body to tap left palm to right palm.
- Return to start, then repeat to left to complete 1 rep.
- Do 10 to 12 reps.
Targets shoulders, back, abs, obliques, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, elbows bent out to sides and hands touching behind head; keeping back flat, hinge forward from hips so that upper body is parallel to floor.
- Rotate torso to face right. Pause, return to center, pause again, then rotate to left to complete 1 rep.
- Do 10 to 12 reps.
Targets back, abs, obliques, and butt
- Lie on floor on left side, propped up on left forearm, knees bent 90 degrees and toes pointed behind you; extend right arm overhead.
- Lift hips off floor, then raise bent right leg a few feet. MAKE IT EASIER: Keep knees together.
- Keeping right leg lifted, dip hip to floor.
- Do 10 to 12 reps. Switch sides and repeat.
Targets shoulders, back, abs, obliques, and legs
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms extended overhead; lift right leg about a foot off floor, toes pointed.
- Hinge forward from hips and reach hands to toes.
- Keeping right foot lifted and back flat throughout, straighten up to standing start position as you lift arms overhead, then place right foot on floor.
- Switch sides and repeat. Do 10 to 12 reps, alternating sides.
Doing these in the AM