(Source: naturalobs3ssion, via jaimelafitness)
Recipe 2! High protein/fibre no bake balls.
- 20g of oat bran (ground almonds work too)
- 20g of protein powder
- 1 tea spoon of peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of almond milk
- stevia (however much you want depending on how sweet you want them)
- optional - few drops of honey or syrup
Put them into balls and leave to set in the fridge for a few hours.
Only 240 calories for the batch.
17g carbs (fibre 5gs, sugar 1g)
Post workout lunch! An egg sandwich on toasted sesame Ezekiel bread with mashed avocado, spinach, ham & tomato, and a piece of toasted cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread topped with raw cashew butter and strawberries.
Instagram - goodhealthgoodvibes
(Source: goodhealthgoodvibes, via higher--thanmost)
Fitness, motivation and advice blog! ✻